DESIGN CODE BLACK preserves the right – unless agreed otherwise with the author, maker or fabricator – to edit submitted material. This applies to texts as well as music, sounds and imagery. A visitor of the website can not use copyrighted material or publish any information contained on this website, copy or multiply this without consulting DESIGN CODE BLACK (neither via own network).
All texts and/or imagery used on designcodeblack.com are published for promotional purposes only. In accordance with the Dutch copyright law of the 23h September of 1912 (http://wetten.overheid.nl/BWBR0001886/geldigheidsdatum_26-11-2015) designcodeblack.com has a designated an email address to receive notices of claims of copyright infringement: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe your copyright has been infringed, you may provide us with notice. To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site or social media channel are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We have a policy of terminating access to designcodeblack.com or one of our social media channels of any user who repeatedly infringes the proprietary rights of any third party.
At subscription to our newsletter or price contests you give us your personal information. When cooperating with an enquiry and price contests we receive your personal information too. The obtained information will never be given to third parties with your name, adres, city and/or email adres, so only anonymous results. If you cooperate with an enquiry at designcodeblack.com these answers will be part of the ownership of designcodeblack.com.
Prices will be send max. three months after expiry of a price contest. DESIGN CODE BLACK can only send a price if the correct adres is given to designcodeblack.com.
Reactions on designcodeblack.com or via one of our social media channels is subjected to some rules. Racist comments, sexist comments, anti-semitism, extreme right or extreme left language remarks, cursing, threats or insults are prohibited. These reactions will be deleted. Critiquing is allowed, but continuous critiquing can result in a ban and blockage of designcodeblack.com and/or our social media channels. The rules stated above can always be edited or changed by the editorial office.